What is WOORI_BANK IFSC code ?
The full form of IFSC code is Indian Financial System Code.WOORI_BANK IFSC code has 11 digits and it is a collection of number and letters.Ordinarily, The code can be found on the registration given by the WOORI_BANK . we find IFSC code on the first page of our bank passbook and also our bank cheque.
Where we use IFSC code?
we use IFSC code for transfer money online it means wire transfer like NEFT, IMPS, or RTGS etc.ex. if you want to give money to your friend without going to a bank you can transfer it by using IFSC code of your friend bank account. every bank's branches have there owned IFSC code and its give by RBI(Reserve Bank of India).every bank's branches have there owned IFSC code and its give by RBI(Reserve Bank of India).
Format for Bank IFSC Code
WOORI_BANK IFSC Code comprises of 11 Characters: (ex. AAAA0010576).
- Initial 4 characters represent bank name.(AAAAxxxxxxx)
- Fifth position has been defaulted with a '0' (Zero) for sometime later (xxxx0xxxxxx)
- Last 6 character means the WOORI_BANK branch code (xxxxx010576)
What Is WOORI_BANK MICR Code ?
MICR code means Magnetic Ink Character Recognition.MICR code use for bank cheques clearance.it uses to verify cheques for clearance in a secure and faster way.
MICR code works like a barcode but it is better than bar code because it can be read by humans.
Format for Bank MICR Code
WOORI_BANK MICR code have night digit code : (ex. 600211005).
- initial 3 digits is a city code (600xxxxxx)
- 4 to 6 digits is a bank code (xxx211xxx).
- And last 3 digits of micr code represent WOORI_BANK branch code(xxxxxx005).